The MUST SEE ’EMS AWARDS
The call for entries is now closed.
About the MUST SEE ’EMS
Each year, exhibitors at GRAPH EXPO (North America’s largest print-centric tradeshow) are invited to submit their newest products for consideration by the MUST SEE ’EMS Selection Committee. This anonymous group of industry experts evaluates and rates each entry, with the top vote-getters earning recognition as a “must see” product in one of 11 categories. From this pool of winners, the highest scoring product in each category is awarded Best of Category status. In addition, the judges select one past MUST SEE ’EMS winner to receive the Legacy Award, recognizing the lasting impact this product has made on the graphic communications industry.
The MUST SEE ’EMS provide valuable guidance to show goers considering the purchase of new equipment or software; they are also invaluable to exhibitors who desire industry-wide recognition of their newest products. The MUST SEE ’EMS also provide the industry media with a specific “hot list” of the latest innovations for pre-show, onsite and post-show coverage. The booth numbers of all MUST SEE ’EMS and Best of Category winners are listed in a printed brochure that is widely distributed at GRAPH EXPO.
Winners enjoy extensive pre-show media coverage and high visibility during the show:
- ● A press release announcing the winners is issued several weeks before the show.
- ● All winners are featured in a free pre-show public webinar, promoted and hosted by show producer, the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC).
- ● The Best of Category winners and the Legacy Award winner are revealed during the pre-show EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK conference, generating immediate attention and coverage by the industry press.
- ● During the show, winners enjoy additional media coverage in the Show Daily and on GASC’s media outlets (the GRAPH EXPO website, The GASC Channel, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter).
- ● On the show floor, MUST SEE ’EMS winners are clearly identified by attractive placards (furnished by the Graphic Arts Show Company).
News & Announcements
New Technologies from the GRAPH EXPO 16 MUST SEE 'EMS
Coming August 25, 2016
Every year, the printing industry's top vendors submit their best products for a shot at MUST SEE 'EMS recognition. Which of these new innovations could impact your business this year? What new technologies might revolutionize your market segment? The person to ask is Hal Hinderliter, the program coordinator of the MUST SEE 'EMS awards! Hal will review every entry and tabulate the votes from all the judges, and share his insights on the 2016 competition in this exciting, information packed webinar. Presented by the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC) via MyPRINTResource.com.
Free Archived Webinar:
New Technologies from the GRAPH EXPO 15 MUST SEE 'EMS
View Archived Webinar